Viking’s 10-stage manufacturing process ensures that your pool is built to the highest industry standards.
1. Prepare the mold so that the pool easily separates from the mold to give the pool a better quality finish.
2. Our standard gel-coat, the premium Crystite®, or the Diamond Series finish is added, which has a 20-year warranty. Our Crystite® finish is available in 86,400,000 unique colors.
3. Vinyl Ester Resin is then added to provide the greatest impact resistance, blister protection, and give the gel-coat, Crystite® or Diamond Series finish a gorgeous profile.
4. Additional layers of Vinyl Ester Resin and hand laid fiberglass are strategically placed for durability and strength.
5. The heart of every Viking pool is the ceramic core, which is sandwiched between protective layers of specially designed resin and fiberglass. The ceramic core adds a greater strength to the pool walls and provides enhanced water resistance.
6. Fiberglass is hand-laid across the pool to complete the important corrosion barrier to enhance durability. Additional layers of chopped fiberglass are added. When combined with the hand laid fiberglass it provides additional strength.
7. Honeycomb vertical supports are added to help support the walls during the installation process. The closed beam construction is then completed to strengthen the coping around the pool and allow for easier lifting of the pool. Chains are also secured around the pool for easy unloading and setting.
8. The completed pool is lifted off the mold.
9. The pool is then detailed according to specifications for a spectacular finish & color.
10. The Pool is loaded onto the truck and ready for delivery & Installation.
Manufacturing Viking Pools
Florence: (843) 799-2852
Hartsville: (843) 917-2069
LOW MAINTENANCE :
Over the life of the pool, fiberglass will save you thousands of dollars in maintenance and remodeling costs.
In addition to the flexibility, they are also 17 Times Stronger than Concrete Pools!
Our fiberglass pool can save you more than 70% on chemicals. Because you are adding less chemicals, you can also run your pump at more energy efficient speeds saving you hundreds in electricity.
WHY VIKING POOLS:
We believe that Viking Pools are the Best Fiberglass Pool on the Market. It’s not only us that believe that, Viking Pools manufacture more Fiberglass Pools than any other Fiberglass Pool Manufacturer in the world.
The ICC-Evaluation Services recognizes this and honors Viking Pools with the ICC-ES stamp of approval. The Viking Viking Pool Manufacture can proudly say that the ICC-ES identifies that the materials and process that go into manufacturing a Viking pool are not only of the highest quality but also continuing to be new and innovative.
The combining of premium raw materials and Vikings unique ten stage manufacturing process creates a Pool of unequaled look and performance.
Owner Operator: Michael Auman