1. The pool layout is carefully marked for precision.
2. The dig begins the process for perfection.
3. The hole is carefully prepared to achieve the proper shape and depth.
4. The pool is set in place.
5. The pool is now filled with water and the backfill process begins.
6. The proper plumbing and electrical equipment is installed.
7. The concrete is poured around the pool.
8. Your lifetime guaranteed Viking pool is ready for years of enjoyment.
Did You Buy A Pool & need it installed, we can help!
LOW MAINTENANCE :
Over the life of the pool, fiberglass will save you thousands of dollars in maintenance and remodeling costs.
In addition to the flexibility, they are also 17 Times Stronger than Concrete Pools! Manufacturing Process.
Our fiberglass pool can save you more than 70% on chemicals. Because you are adding less chemicals, you can also run your pump at more energy efficient speeds saving you hundreds in electricity.